We look to employ staff who can be part of our ongoing journey and who:
- Have the energy for creative and continuous education reform
- Are passionate about learning
- Love teaching girls and are highly attuned to the distinctive learning and wellbeing needs of girls
- Are confident and adept in challenging and inspiring students
- Value their colleagues and uphold high expectations of each other
- Are committed to their own professional learning and growth.
OLMC facilities are conducive to quality learning and engagement. They include purpose-built learning spaces for sport and the performing arts, state of the art science laboratories, and tranquil, leafy landscaped gardens and outdoor areas.
We offer staff a wealth of professional joys and challenges. Expressions of interest in employment at OLMC are encouraged and welcomed.