Heidelberg Station is on the Hurstbridge Line. It is located a five minute walk along Yarra Street. All trains to and from the City to Hurstbridge stop at this station.
Public Bus routes include:
- Route 513 - Eltham to Glenroy via Lower Plenty, Greensborough, Preston and Coburg
- Route 546 - Heidelberg to Melbourne University via East Ivanhoe and Clifton Hill
- Route 549 - Heidelberg Station to La Trobe University
- Route 903 - Altona to Mordialloc via Coburg, Preston, Northland, Bulleen, Doncaster and Box Hill
- Route 906 - City to Warrandyte via The Pines Shopping Centre
- Route 907 - City to Mitcham via Doncaster Road
- Route 908 - City to The Pines via Doncaster Park & Ride.
View the Public Transport Victoria website for more details.
Kinetic operates a number of SmartBuses that provide ‘cross town’ connections along major arterial roads to train stations, schools and shopping centres. In addition, Kinetic operates two afternoon buses for OLMC students travelling to the eastern suburbs, including Bulleen, Doncaster, Donvale, Templestowe and Warrandyte:
- Bus 1 departs OLMC at 3.35pm from Yarra Street and operates via route No 9035 to Doncaster Shoppingtown, arriving there at approximately 3.55pm. This bus stops as required at all Kinetic bus stops.
- Bus 2 departs OLMC at 3.35pm from Yarra Street and operates via route No 9036 to the Pines Shopping Centre, arriving there at approximately 4.05pm. This bus stops as required at all Ventura/National bus stops.
Dyson Bus Services operate private buses for OLMC students only. There are currently three bus routes for South Morang, Keon Park and Epping students. All enquiries regarding routes, cost and seat availability should be directed to Dyson Bus Services (E: firstname.lastname@example.org, T: 9463 3999). Route maps and information are also available on the OLMC Dyson Bus Services website.