Please address applications to:
Ms Judith Weir
Our Lady of Mercy College
PO Box 293
HEIDELBERG VIC 3084
Email your complete application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below items attached as four separate PDF documents. Only fully completed applications with these attachments will be considered:
- The OLMC Employment Application form
- A covering letter including a statement identifing the position for which you are applying
- A resume
- A response to the Selection Criteria outlined in Position Description
Contact Tania Baillie, Human Resources Coordinator on 9459 2511 if you require further information.
Child Protection Requirements
It is our policy that all applicants who work at Our Lady of Mercy College are informed of the College’s child protection policies and practices before commencement. All new staff undergo additional screening to meet Child Safety requirements, including:
- Working with Children Check clearance
- Relevant qualifications and registrations checked
- Personal identity verification and National Police check
- Information about child-connected work
Reference checks will address the person's suitability for working with children.
All applicants must read and understand the following policies and code of conduct as listed below. A signed statement of understanding these policies/code form part of the application process.